For all the updated information regarding Covid-19 click here

Constituent Services

Anniversary and Birthday Messages

Australians who are celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General or The Queen. You can make a big day special for friends or relatives celebrating important milestones in their lives.

Who is eligible for a congratulatory message?

How to arrange the message:
You can arrange an anniversary message through my electorate office by phoning  02 9523 0339 or  visiting the electorate office at Suite 102, Level 1, 30 Kingsway, Cronulla.

If you are applying for a message on behalf of a relative or friend who lives outside the electorate of Cook, their local federal member will be notified so they can send a message too. My office will also notify the relevant state member. Where appropriate, your request to the Prime Minister will be passed on to the Governor-General and The Queen so you only have to make one application.

You will need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage or birth certificate, to verify the date of the occasion. If these documents are not available, you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office or from my electorate office.  A Justice of the Peace service is available at the electorate office during business hours.

When should I arrange the message?
You can lodge a request for congratulatory messages up to two months before the celebration.

You can also request a belated message up to one month after the birthday or wedding anniversary has passed.

Where will the message be delivered?
Congratulatory messages can be posted directly to the recipient’s home address or alternatively to care-of address (such as a friend or relative) for surprises.

Community Printing

My office supports community organisations in my electorate, including Probus, Rotary and Lions Clubs, and can arrange the printing of documents such as newsletters, minutes and invitations. If this is something your community organisation would be interested in, please contact my office on 9523 0339.

Australian Flags

Australian Flags are available to community organisations in my electorate of Cook who have a flag pole. They are also available to RSL’s and serving or ex serving defence personnel.

Other Services

My office can also assist with issues relating to Federal Government Departments such as Social Services, Immigration & Border Protection, Veteran’s Affairs, Human Services, Communications and Foreign Affairs. Services include:

  • Justice of the Peace
  • Assistance with Centrelink enquiries
  • Australian Tax Office enquiries
  • Visa’s
  • Passport issues
  • Child Support and Family Services
  • Medicare enquiries
  • NDIS
  • NBN